There are six types of women in the world:
Ms. Always Right
Ms. Right Now
Ms. Well, I Guess You’ll Do…
Ms. Run… Now!
Does this apply to friends too? I don’t know; ‘have to think about that one.
I’ve been trying to change the blog visibility to “I would like my blog to appear in search engines like Google and Sphere, and in public listings around WordPress.com” for the past two hours. I still am not able to view my blog (URL) doing a google or yahoo search. Am I suppose to wait 24 hours or something? Is it a glitch in the system? I sent feedback to the webmaster(s) concerning this. ‘Hope I get a response soon.
[Update: I got a quick response from wordpress (Podz). “It takes Google a day or two to find a new blog if it is linked from elsewhere. They then ‘sandbox’ it for 4 weeks at least and then it appears in their results. Yahoo do similar. It’s beyond our control.”
Oh… Thanks for the quick response.]
I have to post my claim for Technorati!
PS This doesn’t look right. :S
- Work on blog (wordpress)
- Email Raul from queeragui address
- Set up paypal
- Work through 1/2 of the weekly tasks & check-in (week one) in The Artist Way–yeah right
- Call mother dearest
I woke up this morning, after a few hours of sleep (I’m a night owl) and asked my roommate, “Could you log in for me–the internet?” She alone has the password, cuz I’m such a net addict. She reluctantly said, “Yes.” I told her I had just been dreaming about the blog. She replied, “You were dreaming about the blog?! Instead of blob, it’s blog. Attack of the blog!
I have strayed off
the beaten path of misery;
I choose to be happy,
enjoy the moments,
the many moments awaiting…
(Time is an illusion;
the concept of time–
an invention of mankind.)
All I have is this unknown path
lying before me.
I venture forth into a new world–
the world of irrational,
countering the world of logic/linear thinking;
for there are no straight lines in nature,
nor within my soul.
My spirit will rejoice;
with the dawn of each, new day,
I will greet Rising Sun and Mother Earth
as I awaken into this dream called life.
I venture into the unknown…
Copyright C. Seferina Aguilar, 2006
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in a bud
was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
– Anais Nin
I must strain to blossom,
though the four winds blow fiercely,
the clouds above are ominous,
though a storm is brewing,
threatening my very existence.
I must trust
that the sun’s rays
will nourish me,
provide warmth and strength,
in times of need,
when my heart is empty
and my soul… melancholy.
Though I’m vulnerable–
exposed to the elements,
I must blossom or fade away
in the stillness of the night
while no one’s watching.
(c) 2006, C. Seferina Aguilar.
All rights reserved.
(Copyright Chris White, www.topfive.com)
16. Sits on your newspaper in the morning and carefully
reads the coded message that Garfield sends out every day.
15. Used to sleep on top of TV, now monitors CNN 24 hours a day.
14. Notably absent from home during surprise feline invasion of
13. When you enter the room, Snowball and the other members of
the Tri-Cateral Commission stop talking and begin playing
12. Behind the couch you find a forged passport, plane tickets,
and nine suicide bombs.
11. What you thought was “heat” is actually a four-legged goose
10. Well, “somebody” subscribed to alt.cats.world.domination.
9. Autopsy of the last mouse left on your doormat reveals “tattoo”
to be blueprint of the UN Building.
8. Constantly petting that bald man he keeps on his lap.
7. Kitty Chow spilled on the floor spells out “Drop the car keys
and leave the door open or the dog gets it in the head.”
6. Then — dead mice in the kitchen. Now — dead third world
dictators in the basement.
5. Judging from the kitchen, he seems to be working on some
kind of “land mine” technology.
4. Fluffy is now sleeping only 21 hours a day, down from 23.
3. Has recently been acting somewhat… aloof.
2. What your cat lacks in charisma and good looks, he makes
up for with his ruthless handling of rival software companies.
and the Number 1 Sign Your Cat is Plotting World Domination…
1. Somehow, you’re now subscribed to “Feline of Fortune” magazine.
Ok, some of these are lame… :S
I just read an excerpt of The Vision: Reflections on the Way of the Soul, and a revelation occured to me–what has happened to me… I’m a survivor… It gave me hope/helped me remember that the condition of my existence is not new to the human race, it is part of being human. I am human–a survivor, but human.
I gotta buy that book, needless to say.